Drone aerial photography can help document and monitor progress on construction sites in Alpharetta, Georgia, capture detailed first-person views of structure integrity, provide valuable publicity materials, and much more. Building Diagnostics Group can provide the actionable intelligence you need to make decisions.
Building Diagnostics Group (BDG) specializes in aerial thermography and the non-destructive detection, investigation, and resolution of water intrusions on multi-family, commercial, industrial and institutional buildings throughout the nation. Our state-of-the-art technology and skilled team of professional thermographers combine to produce work of the highest quality.
We are FAA Authorized Commercial Drone Remote Pilots with a fleet of DJI Inspire and Matrice drones that are specially equipped with high-resolution FLIR camera systems, the world’s leading thermal imaging equipment. The aircraft feature a Zenmuse XT 640×512 resolution radiometric infrared camera that is capable of producing high-resolution images and video.
We use only high-resolution imagery systems that produce at least 640×480 lines of resolution (307,200 pixels), and with our advanced system, the T1020, 1024×768 lines of resolution (786,432 pixels). We are also skilled in proper image capture, data interpretation, and have extensive construction knowledge.
Aerial Photography Services
Building Diagnostics Group’s aerial drone photography services are ideal for:
- Land surveying
- Progress tracking
- Equipment/material monitoring
- Identification of unsafe areas
- Environmental analysis
- Quality control
- Risk mitigation
- Marketing collateral
Images are directly integrated into our cloud-based platform for a full record of your project’s progress that can easily be annotated, measured, and shared with others.
Aerial Infrared Inspection Services
If you are a property owner, facilities manager or real estate investor, BDG can work with you during a due diligence/acquisition process, provide details to support litigation and insurance claims, and assist in many other applications.
- Aerial Infrared Roof Inspections: BDG specializes in identifying the cause and origin of most roof and building failures. Our team can quickly evaluate millions of square feet and provide visual images of water saturation without roof access or disruption of building occupants.
- Aerial Solar Panel Inspections: Manual inspections typically require a technician to search each panel for issues, requiring extensive time and resources. Regular aerial drone inspections can map the site quickly and with unparalleled accuracy, enabling you to maintain maximum operational output and long service life.
- Aerial Tower & Structure Inspections: Tower climbing is a dangerous job. High-resolution digital photography and inspections can help maintain, build, or modify water tower structures, cell phone towers, wind turbines, and other elevated structures that can be difficult or impossible to reach on foot.
- Aerial construction site monitoring: We can collect the data you need at predetermined intervals or during specific project milestones for analysis by construction managers and owners using a variety of tools, such as photorealistic 3D models, surface and volume measurements, BIM comparisons and timeline data.
BDG can customize aerial photography in Alpharetta, Georgia, and anywhere in the nation, based on your specific needs. To receive a quote or learn more about our services, contact us at (888) 317-4568 and let us know the type of project you have in mind.