There are many ways to evaluate a commercial building in New Orleans, Louisiana. One of best is to take advantage of the advanced drone UAV thermal inspection services offered by Building Diagnostics Group.
Building Diagnostics Group (BDG) is a multifaceted consulting firm that specializes in the non-destructive detection, investigation, and resolution of water intrusions on multi-family, commercial, industrial and institutional buildings throughout the nation. We combine state of the art technology with a skilled team of professional thermographers in order to produce reports of the highest quality.
Commercial drone UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles) can assist in many applications, such as building inspections, roofing inspections and building moisture investigations. Our FLIR equipped DJI Inspire and Matrice drones feature a Zenmuse XT 640×512 resolution radiometric infrared camera that produces high-resolution images and video.
Our wide range of services include:
- Aerial infrared roof inspections to detect and document areas of moisture for further investigation and proper repair recommendations.
- Aerial infrared solar panel inspections to validate new installations and aging infrastructures and identify defective or damaged panels to help maintain maximum operational output, long service life, and high returns on investment.
- Aerial infrared tower and structure inspections and high-resolution digital photography to help maintain, build, or modify water towers, telephone masts, and other elevated structures.
- Aerial construction site monitoring to collect site data at predetermined intervals or during specific project milestones for analysis by construction managers and owners using a variety of tools, such as photorealistic 3D models, surface and volume measurements, BIM comparisons and timeline data.
BDG’s aerial thermal inspections are ideal during due diligence of commercial or multi-family property acquisitions because we can detect issues such as damaged or missing insulation, poor mechanical or structural design, and deteriorated or damaged facades, pinpointing the exact locations of energy loss or material failures.
Our highly trained team of professionals includes FAA Authorized Commercial sUAS Remote Pilots, Certified Thermographers, Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH), and other engineering/architectural specialists that enable BDG to provide the most comprehensive non-destructive building investigations available today.
Why Choose Building Diagnostics Group?
- Nationwide services
- New installations and annual inspections
- No job too large
- Certified thermographers
- Over 15 years of experience in thermal imaging and reporting
- More than 50 million square feet inspected
- Four specially equipped drones with top of the line high-resolution FLIR infrared camera systems
- FAA-authorized commercial sUAS remote pilots
- FAA-authorized for nighttime aerial operations with an approved Daylight Operation Waiver under 14 CFR § 107.29
- Roof inspections conducted according to the ASTM C1153 “Standard Practice for Location of Wet Insulation in Roofing Systems Using Infrared Imaging”
- Tramex Dec Scanner™ detects as little as 3% moisture content in most roof systems and moisture up to 3 inches below the roof surface
- Cloud reporting platform
If you have a need for UAV drone thermal inspection services in New Orleans, Louisiana, or other services that are not referenced here, Building Diagnostics Group can help. Please call us at (888) 317-4568 or contact us online, and we will be glad to assess your needs.